Senior Sales Manager
Qraved is the No. 1 food app in Indonesia. Our mission is to make life tasty and help everybody have a great time with their friends, family, and loved ones. Whatever the place, we know that people are always going out, and we are focused on making that experience great! We further help brands and restaurants to promote themselves on our platform through advertising and branded content to reach millions of users interested in food and lifestyle.
You will be responsible for leading and managing a team and also for managing a pipeline of clients, restaurants, and big brands who are and potentially in partnership with Qraved. You would consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Qraved advertising product. You would also become an expert in Qraved’s advertising solutions, adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs.
- Responsible to manage your team’s full sales pipeline
- Identifying and prospecting to new customers and recognizing opportunities to drive profitable revenue in targeted vertical markets
- A field intensive role where you acquire restaurants and FMCG brands and help them market, engage and connect with their audience better by selling Qraved products
- Oversee your team in ensuring top quality for end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting
- Responsible for achieving team sales goals/targets and regularly communicating progress and strategies/tactics that will be deployed to reach revenue targets
- Responsible for understanding the current trends and cycles within the F&B industry
- Strong passion & proven sales and leadership experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from top university
- Min. 3-5 years experience in media, advertising, or B2B sales role
- Min. 2 years managing high performing teams
- Previous experience in brand sales and dealing with advertising agencies
- Ability to overcome rejection and find alternatives avenues & solutions for potential clients
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Data-driven and analytical
- Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours
- Must be a foodie and active on social media (Instagram & Facebook)
- Proficient in written and oral English
More about Qraved
Qraved is the leading food discovery platform delivering entertaining and useful content to any and everyone with an interest in food. We have a rockstar team that includes content producers, marketing specialists, product managers, engineers, sales executives, and more. At Qraved, you’ll enjoy many perks including office snacks, office events, and access to learning and development courses. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to work with an amazing team full of like-minded people, all focused on delivering happiness through food.